23.02.2009...Monday...
I had lost my key of my heart...I had lost it at somewhere out there...
I had lost it and impossible to break it..
I had lost it and hard to find it back....
My heart is growing something special....
If not under control, it might become a magic flower someday...
A magic flower which make me cruel in making some discussion.
A magic flower which make me become gentle in everything...
Do u know how cruel when u say something tat hurt others' feeling?
I am not mean enough to do or decide something~~~
I hate myself by being someone who can't control myself..
Someone please knock me and wake me up..
Please knock knock head....
And knock knock my door of the heart..
Or please find me another key of my heart~~!!!
Knock Knock Knock..~~~~
1 comment:
I had lost my key of my heart...
I had lost it at somewhere out there...
I had lost it and impossible to break it..
I had lost it and hard to find it back....
(ur feeling inside your heart is lost of direction,u duno where u should go,as the way u went,in finally u found it was a wrong way)
My heart is growing something special....
If not under control, it might become a magic flower someday...
A magic flower which make me cruel in making some discussion.
A magic flower which make me become gentle in everything...
(A magic flower is a person inside ur heart,this person was making u lost of direction)
Do u know how cruel when u say something tat hurt others' feeling?
I am not mean enough to do or decide something~~~
I hate myself by being someone who can't control myself..
Someone please knock me and wake me up..
Please knock knock head....
And knock knock my door of the heart..
Or please find me another key of my heart~~!!!
Knock Knock Knock..~~~~
(In conclusion,u were lost your love,u lost at somewhere,maybe is the magic flower affected u,AM I RIGHT?)use spanar to knock your head,kaka
Post a Comment