26.02.2009...Thursday..
Because of promise u had made, then u need to follow for yr rest of life???I had made many promises...
In the same time, I had also break so much of promises..
I felt that I was very stupid that make so much promises..
I cannot obey it~~~
When breaking those promises, one will felt disappointed or hurt...
That y y should we made promises???
If u never make any promises, then u would never break it~~~~
Never break it mean u will always be in the good good status...
without saying by other.. "this guy or girl like to break promise one~~~"
It save yr reputation too...
RIGHT?????
Therefore, one should try and avoid making any promises....
Me too.....
I will try and avoid any promises which might affect me...
Prevention better than cure....
Later the problem cannot cure, then mean game over between something and something...
It might affect me and other...
For both also not good...
No comments:
Post a Comment