Monday, February 16, 2009

1st impression and BFF... XoXo

15.02.2009..
"I am so fierce one"---->This is my sentence...
When I said it, every friends will said "wah... so scare!!!!"
Seriously, I am very fierce...
Because I seldom be fierce with my friends, then everyone not afraid of me...
I always said this sentence cause I don't wan let other to bully me, not even once chance for anyone... Except my Best friend lo... (^_^)

But, some of my friends also said that :"I know u are so fierce by yr face!!! "
Oh my God... Because of my face then can category already~~~ =.='''

I remembered when I form2 tat time, I was alone, then no one would like to sit beside me...
Then I saw one girl name Huey Yong.. she was alone, then I asked her wan to sit beside me or not...
Then, finally I made a friend... (^_^)
After mix around with her and her friends, they all cards on the table and said...
When we 1st look at u tat time, we all felt that u are very very very fierce...
So, no one dare to walk and talked to you~~~ T.T....
My heart lost a piece... Because of my mature face, then I consider in fierce category...
But, after saying that.. they continued....
After mix around for so long, then we had drop own spectacle...
Because you are so so funny, crazy and friendly....
They are now my best friends....
Huey Yong, Yan Ching, Hui Hui & Zhen Ni~~~
Friends from form 2 until now... 5 years friendship...
And I am the big sister among them.. all younger than me... then I am the one who protect them... haha... They all would share their experience and sadness with me...
I still remembered their problem one by one clearly...
Besides big sister among them, I also as a counselor for each of them...
For solving their problems~~~ BFF, ya... I love you all~~!!!

When I went into Utar that time, no one talked with me...
The 1st person in the class I know is Huey Chin...
After mix around for 2 months, she said...
When 1st time saw you, I thought u are student who also reading and quiet student ..
like students who get very very good result...
Then she also drop her spectacle, she continued by saying..
But, u are not.., HaHAHA.... U are friendly, crazy and talkative person...
SO happy that she never said I looked fierce... haha.. (^_^)

Yew... she been saying I fierce....
haha~~~ Cause she that time don't know me well...
The 1st time I know Yew is in the class, but we introduce ourselve in front of my house(1500)...
She and Har asked me for dinner, I said "Yes", but they had ordered delivery without inform me... and I had wait for them for long long time until I pass my dinner time...
Bad impression... T.T...
After knowing for long time, Yew said I looked fierce and also talkative...
She said because of my look, I looked fierce... Pity face I have... T.T
FIERCE~~~FIERCE~~~FIERCE~~~!!!!
But, after she know me longer...
She say I am friendly type person and can share experience...
haha..
she is my best friend now in UTAR...
Because of her, I never alone when getting dump by someone...
Because of her, I never take meal alone...
Because of her, I got someone to bully...
haha... wakaka... hahaha.....
Yew, friendship forever o~~~
BFF ya, I love you, Yew!!! (^_^)

The one who I appreciate, I will always remember them...
Always treat them with the true heart as will not lost anything...
If get hurt, don't give up!!!
You should thanks he or she cause U had knew his or her personality...
DO NOT treat other badly because u scare of getting hurt again...
It is not fair to other who really wan to be close with u~!!!!
I remember clearly every friends and their speciality~~~

I love all my friends...

friendz 62
FRIENDSHIP Pictures, Images and Photos
friendship Pictures, Images and Photos

XoXo : SKy~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyoyo...
so touch lo...wanna cry ad...
finally i know u love me alot...
treat me as ur best friend...
i though u....just treat me as simply friend only...wakaka....thank youtoo sky..
because of u,i never felt alone in kampar...i appreciate every second that together with u...
without u beside of me...i will lost my direction lo...hehehe...
kar yern, i love you.

♥♥ SKY said...

wah... later other think we are lessbian leh... haha...love come love go... haha... Aiyo.. lost yr direction liao, I sure will go and find u one~~~ (^_^) Bring u back to my side then bully u.. wakakaka,....