19.02.2009... Thursday....
2day got lab experiment...I fail it... I understand all the things, but my partner~~~
He say "Let me do it... I draw out the plan one"
As he say so, then I just helping him to take the wire and tell him where should place the wire...
But he say.. you sit there quiet and quiet!!!
I don't like his attitude.. then when something wrong, he say.... "What u had done??"
I did nothing!!!
Then everyone seem done in their circuit, they went out and wan eat lunch...
Then my partner say:" You continue la.. I go eat lunch!!!"
He is too much la~~~!!!! He thought he is the oli one who are hungry???
I am hungry too!!! And I did not take my breakfast too~~~
Finally, he sat down and do for another short moment.. But something still went wrong!!!
He just very good in saying thing la.. say say say but do?? no no no...
After lunch, we went to the lab again to continue the rest...
Still cannot be done... He skipped the math lecture and sat in the lab to continue...
BUT~~~ He failed it again.. he say "I don't know wat went wrong..."
He asked me to place the IC and wire, then I place it..
But, the light cannot light one.. then He say..."Aiyo...let u do, not even a light been lighted..."
Blaming me leh~~ He is very pandai!!! Haih...
I so angry but cannot say anything cause the light just did not lighted...
I have no mood in anything liao!~~!!!
Pls pray for me so that I will succeed my design 2moro~!!!! Pls Pls Pls~~~
And I really wanna cry already cause everyone is done except me...
Fail already~~~ How how how??
Pls pray hard for me!!!

2 comments:
dun be moody,jz use the PCB board to hit him...keke
sky.dont give up la..
dont so sad la..
u try ur best ad...
try again next time lo...
but ur partner really "suck"..if i was u,he sure kena 1,i sure will scold him cukup cukup 1...next time u introduce to me...i help u to scold if u not dare to scold...wakakakak....
add oli...sky...
muack...
Post a Comment