Monday, February 2, 2009

After New Year

02.02.2009, Monday, Rainy day
Yesterday I back to Kampar...
And I had started a fight with J, I kept saying he is selfish~~~
Last time I asked him to take the ptptn application form for me, but he said no form..
so, I also did not asked anything cause I thought he knew all the information already then will told me about that... But, he did not told me anything about PTPTN...
I asked him why did not told me anything, then he said ... u said wan the form only ma..
How i know u wish to know about PTPTN....(WTH)
I really felt he is so selfish, but fine already... Nothing I can do~~~

2day, I had been blocked by the Utar security guard~~~
I need to walk to campus everyday??? What a sad news... T.T
I don't wan... I parked my motor at a side, then I quickly stop a car..
And then I asked the driver whether I can took a ride to campus~~~
Really pity one, u know?? walk everyday or take bus..
Let me calculate the price of taking bus everyday: (RM0.70*2)*5=RM7.00 per week
If u told the bus for one semester or trimester : RM7.00*14=RM98.00
One year (14+14+7) : RM7.00*35=RM245.00 per year..
How expensive , u know?? If I take motor : only need 2 weeks RM5.00 (petrol)
save lots~~~ Really suffer now~~~Without motor to campus~~~T.T

2day I ate alone again~~~ Pity me again~~~
But 2day I know YunWen's housemate named MeiYoke ( BIOMed)
I planned to skip class but Swee Seong had made me cancel my plan...
I wanted to Bank and do my SSPN things.... Because I knew it yesterday only..
My friends said Impossible already.. cause the SSPN needs 2 weeks to proceed~~~
SO, I believe there are little bit late, but I still went to apply the SSPN...
2day got one new guy went into the class...Not yet know his name~~~
Guy again~~~ I need a girlfriend~~~
After Maths, S_Seong fetch me to guard house without helmet...
Haha~~~ The stupid stuff stopped him and said him... Wasting his own saliva~~~
ERM... really thank you, Swee Seong~~~ If not, I would need to walk under the hot SUn..
Tat will cause SKin Cancer~~~ T.T
After apply, everything seem calmed down to me~~~
I not that worry anymore... But, my assignments are forcing me this week..
Have to do assignment~~~ Lots to go~~~
GAMBATEH TO ME AND ALL GUYS~~~

No comments: