Wednesday, February 4, 2009

suck

04.02.2009, Wednesday, Sunny day
2day I talked a lots with my course-mate, this make me so happy because I did not feel lonely for that moment. On the afternoon I even went out with S@M, YingRen and YeeJun.... 1st time eat lunch with them... That YingRen and YeeJun also from foundation one, they had repeated the mathematic1, that why they had late half year...

After lunch, i went back to my room and slept for one hour... Nice and sweet nap...
2day, my class just have 8 people attending the Pengajian Malaysia~~~
All of them SKIP CLASS~~~

Evening, I knew that someone said my bad words...
Mr.K is BACK~~~ His damn and Idiot action came out again~~~
He told Boo, QSan and others about the SSPN things...
I admit I said him selfish, then?? AM I really wrong???
He didn't told me about anything about PTPTN Loan and also about the SSPN things, and also the pin number things... One of these also did not inform me..Just because of I just asking for the application form...As a friend, should these things happen to your another friend??
This action is very irressponcibility at all~~~
And also I do apologize to him about I saying him selfish... Then he said to friends "If killed someone, then apologize can solve problem??"
WHAT SHOULD I DO?? SORRY already said out from my mouth... and what he wants??

I never wonder that his mouth like that..... This had help me in making a conclusion about him~~~ Never asking anything from him and also never asking for his help...
Besides, I had bought the pin number after YC inform me... Then Mr.K asked other about do I know the pin number things?! They said me know about this...
"Who told her??"Mr.K asked... "YC!!!"they answered...
After they answer these, he said "YC is such a "BEH KI", he told SKY?! Then, both also become "BEH KI"!!!"... Such a sarcastic words he used...
When I heard these, these did not hurt me... It hurting his own friend.... How can one friend said another friend's bad things?? This is NOT the true friend..
In my mind, as long as he told me what should I do for the PTPTN loan , then he is so much better than Mr.K who depend on HIS MOUTH for creating problem...

Until now, I will never change a word form my mouth...
"Mr.K, u are really a SELFISH GUY~~~" These had installed in my mind and never delete it until my mind shut down~~~

No comments: