Sunday, February 8, 2009

COuple

08.02.2009.... Sunday....SUNNY day
Why so complicated??? As couple, why need to quarrel??
But sometimes without quarrel, u would never understand what yr partner thinking about....
Last time, when I was in Puppy Love tat time, my Ex also always quarrel with me...
As a result, I break with him and stay happier compared to last time....

Sometimes, breaking is a better way to start a new life and give chances to other...
From my experience, I had started new style of life~~~
All bad memory had deleted from my memory space... TQ for letting me away~~!!!
Now, new relation start but I feel like I had not ready at all~~~
Because of my Degree starts, I feel like have not enough time to do revision and exercise...
Sometimes, I had think something about "Breaking Freeze" because I felt like suffer.....

BF whole week did not called or sms u? This thing I really really cannot accepted...
All my friends asking the relation between He and I, but I said that we had lost connection for one whole week and it is during holiday (Chinese New Year)....
I felt like very difficult to accept this... But this is the truth~~~
DO u know how hurt am I, dear?? Do u ever think of me.. although u said u everyday went home late... How long would be taken for just one sms???!!!
My brother even asked me "u n sw break already??" .. I just keep quiet and try my best to avoid the question he asked~~~
Actually, in my dictionary... no connection mean nothing special...
Even my normal friends, they would send a sms for me to wish me happy new year~~~
Dear?? Do or send nothing~~~ I really mind about this...
Really really really~~~~

I hate that~~!!! As a couple, connection is the most important thing...
If in far distance of relation, connection between heart is important...
Do trust each other although sometimes they might lie+ing~~~
Sometimes although the distance is near, the distance between heart might also be far far away~~~~

No comments: