26.02.2009...
Hush please~~~
No asking me y and wat happen....
I don't know how to explain...
I just cannot control it...
What can I do???
Before it too late... Pls don't care about me...
I have no idea on myself~~!!!!
I felt very inferiority..
Everyone in my class seem very pro in maths, But I...
I understand some oli...
understand did not mean u can do the question...
I facing problem in maths..
Next week, math test....
I don't wan to be lowest is the classs..
I miss Huey chin... cause she would teach me difficult maths...
T.T.....
No asking me y and wat happen....
I don't know how to explain...
I just cannot control it...
What can I do???
Before it too late... Pls don't care about me...
I have no idea on myself~~!!!!
I felt very inferiority..
Everyone in my class seem very pro in maths, But I...
I understand some oli...
understand did not mean u can do the question...
I facing problem in maths..
Next week, math test....
I don't wan to be lowest is the classs..
I miss Huey chin... cause she would teach me difficult maths...
T.T.....
HELP~~~~HELP~~~HELP~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment