Sunday, February 15, 2009

14.02.2009

Saturday~~~

1st time Valentine~~~ I think my dear also the same~~!! haha~~~

I went to Ipoh with him~~~ and also with his mummy present~~!!
Tat mean, we are not go out alone...
He had gave me a hand-wear circle... quite big-size!!!
When shopping tat time, I scare it will fly away... then I hold it very tie..
I don't wan lost anything that he had gave to me.. everything he gave seem important to me...
After shopping, his mummy bring me to a restaurant...
She ordered shark fin.. wah... really grand meal~~ (^_^)
Nice nice nice~~~ Thank you, aunty!!!!
Besides, my dear also drove. He fetching me and his mum...
This is the 1st time, I fetch by my bf using car~~~ (^_^)
His drive quite okay~~~
After tat, his mum went down and bought pamelons.. I think total 7 pamelons...
While she went down and buy Pamelons, dear and I take photos...
haha... nice nice nice.. I like taking photo... (^_^)

Thank you for the hand-wear u gave..
Although too big, I will still wear it...
Happy Valentine's day!!!!

Dear, I love you~~~

valentines day Pictures, Images and PhotosHappy Valentine's Day Pictures, Images and PhotosHappy Valentine's Day Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah...
so sweet lo...
1st valentine leh...
went to ipoh dating somemore...
drop me alone at westlake ...
bad lo...
hahaha...jkjk...
anyways...wish both of u happy always and sweet sweer always....