Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Special~~

Monday, 24.11.2008, Sunny day


Happy Birthday Myspace Comments2day is my dear's birthday. He is 18 ad.. Haha~~~ This is the 1st birthday that he with me.. I think I am so bad to him, cause when my birthday that time he was very nice to m3.. But when his birthday, I just can do nothing... I hope I will celebrate with him for his next, next next , next next next && BIRTHDAY~~~
I wanna say:" Happy Birthday, My dear dear Sheng wang..."



2day HarHar came back from her vocation. She said she growing fatter and fatter, but I don't realize that... Mayb I myself grow fatter already~~Haha... So happy she had came back.. Long time no see her ad, really miss her...She is one of the best friends in Utar. Last time I really got little bit jealous that she alienated me, but now I understand that friend cannot be always rope together. Thank you, friend. I have learned many things from you, Har...



2moro mayb will held a small BBQ for her. Participants are: M3, Y3w, Har, Boon, Yi Ting, Huey Chin, Justine, Boo n Y33 Mun~~~ Hope all can draw from busy~~~ @(^_^)@

No comments: