Thursday, November 20, 2008

sad

19.11.2008,Wednesday,rainy day


2day is the die line of the web page design assignment. My group member busy doing the assignment, except me... I done my part, then I send to them, the thing is my part get deleted because of over pages. I felt very sad about this. I felt like I so useless like tat., then they just refuse to use my design. And they had change all the design of mine. I really don't like very much. The address of the web page is: penangfoodthrill.tk which is about penang food.

2day I very tired. Although I did so few about the assignment. I kept waiting for their job distribution, but at last nothing was being ordered by them. Yew was trying to asked them about power point, so that we can contribute some. Even that power point, they also wan to grab and wanted to did it by their own. I felt so useless and guilty.

2day I saw the comment posted by Yew. I felt so sad about it. The title of comment it guilty, previous blog. She was right, I change a lots after always together with her. I felt not fair to her. For her, my attitude is friend friend, just like my hometown friend. Maybe I too over about friend with her. Then for last time (previous semester), my attitude toward friend is study friend. The aim is to study not for sharing anything. If really share the secret also not that much as with my close friends and hometown friends.


I so tired about this complicated stuff. I really tired. I think I will set there and stay quiet cause quiet is also a humour, quiet is also a communication between others.

quiet Pictures, Images and PhotosQuiet Sign Pictures, Images and Photossky line Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: