2day, my presentation day for Web Page Design. I felt no mood because of 1st day(Girl). I was tire. 2day got BBQ with friends. In another word, this is a friend gathering between friends.
When presentation time, I was present the part(about us). Honestly saying, I really did not do much in the assignment. The thing I was proud of is the pattern of the photo that float to the left. I really love that. 2day, the lecturer also got ask me about how I get that. Happy... cause my work realize by other. After presentation, we had a photo taking time. I had took a lots of photo with my course mate. I really happy.
After practical, It was raining cats and dogs.. So, the BBQ plan have to be a bit late cause many things not yet bought from the TESCO there. But, finally I can do it on time.We started at 1940 because of the bad weather. I felt very happy because I had succeed organised a small Bbq with friends. Participants of the BBQ were: M3, Har, Yew, Yiting, HC, Justin, Yong Chao, Yee Mun, Ah Boo and Tat Boon. I really happy although I was very very tire. (^_^)
No comments:
Post a Comment