Yesterday, my group and I had discussion. But two of them were too lazy to climb up the stairs, so they asked me n other girl went down, but we just refuse to do so. Then lastly they went up and said we did not told them to went up and they showed their colour to us... WTH !!! I really don't understand them la.. I can understand their leg pain after they went to the marathon which held on Penang on 15.11.2008. In my mind, this is not for health but suffer. A normal person who never exercise more, then went to the marathon? I think this is crazy la.. I seroiusly think they do this, because wan to prove tat they can run for 25KM..
After Mr.K ran back from the marathon, he showed his fearfulness to me n Yew... Wanna vomit already la.. A guy with a hole in his heart went for these activities. Really take his life in risk. He still thought he was good enough to ran tat. Crazy Fellow...
In the discussion, they ate burger in front of me n Yew. This is nothing, so we continue our work. Then, yew n I were so hungry. Then, we asked Mr.K for buy us the burger cause he wanted to went out to buy drinks. He refuse to do so, and he bought a big bottle of 100plus. He is very selfish la... ask him go hell la... He is stingy also. He always refuse and avoid from paying something when went to Tesco and other place. Isn't his mind contain of many worms? I really don't understand him... But, this kind of fellow, don't understand is better than everything...
2day no mood to talk to them also, everything just normal. Talk less are better than talk more. If not, I believe I will scold them one day. I need to control~~!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment