
2day, my dear friend,TYH phoned me and we talked for around 1 hour~~
I think the cost sure very high one, but really thank God tat I have a friend tat very care me~~ (^_^)
<----This is for Prawn~~ Muach~~~ Our conversation mostly talk about the person who we know and their bad things~~ For example,a girl cook for someone and get the feedback "No one ask you cook, is yrself wanna cook one." And help a girl post a letter also cannot and said "let's go together lo~~" This mean the person really not gentlemen la, just help a little innocent girl to send a letter only~~Like that also get rejected...I think he is worst!!!Where got guy like that one? Oh Shit~~ Besides, our conversation also include payment~~ If wanna talk money with friends, this sure will affect the relation between friends,right? But, if everytimes also did not mention, then sure easily get alienated by other~~ So, money only~~ what the big deal? No more then go earn, tat easy~~But, why when reach counter tat time, they just don't wan bother about the payment of the stuffs that we all going to share after paid? And everytime also avoiding to pay it?? I really don't understand why~~ Ya.. They have pay when my friend n I have no money for the share stuffs... Talk about money= hurting friend+breaking the relationship between friends.

And also, get bullied.. A pity guy(TB) always get bullied by a cruel girl. She been used a cloth clip and clip a TB's hand.Not only once, but many times. As a side person, I can felt the pain tat he gain. Really pain... The worst thing is her bf don't know how to control her. Impossible a guy will just let her gf bully his friend like tat without any comment or warning. Is this consider friend? This is called torture~~~Helping his gf to totture his friend~~~ If he were my best friend, i would gave him a big slap for not controlling his gf well... But, luckily he just my friend.
When wanted to end the conversation, She said me very suitable to be a reporter!!! Haha.. a reporter about reporting bad things of other... Seriously get angry when all these things happened~~~ But, they will get forgiven because I am not tat "Small gas" (^_^)
No comments:
Post a Comment