Friday, November 28, 2008

Dissappointed

27.11.2008, Thursday, Sunny day

Finally, their answer were not attending the BBQ party. I am not shock of their answer, just waiting for them to say it.

I wonder why they will make the decision like that. They did not think about what will happen in the future. They might lost lots of friends because of always sticking to each other. Seriously say, this is just a simple things to organize a BBQ. They don't wan because she complained that everything also she done. Actually not!!! I can surely tell. When deciding the venue last time, she was the one who spoke louder and said, the BBQ can have it in my house. Then now, she just said "NO No NO No NO NO"

what the stuff she scare for??? Cleaning? Preparing? Buying? or Busying?? I don't understand. They think they are so sweet for always being together? Actually this is because they are still in hot hot period. If these lasting for years, they sure will said you do yr things n I do my things. Seriously said~~~ Not saying wan to break them or what... Because that was my experience.!!

Less they two is not a big deal... Who cares?? If really cannot held it in her house, we can find another places for it. I do not believe there will not be any space for BBQ. What the attitude they have?? Pui Pui Pui... I look down on them although the girl is very good in all the subjects. So good for wat? U have lost lots of friends. I prefer friends than getting excellent results.

Besides, Ean was very not syok of these. She as the class rep who never complained anything although she always suffer alone. I admire her for being to tough. And HC & Justine?!.. I very disappointed in what they decided. I believe everyone too....This is the picture of them... Look so sweet, right? But their heart... mayb made off something "special"..... :P

No comments: