Thursday, November 13, 2008

Guilty

12.11.2008,Wednesday, Normal day (rain n shine)


I felt very guilty because I skipped class~~~ T.T
I was so tired then I just don't bother what class should I attend already!!!
I went to campus at 1300, the last class of the day...
Everyone said I am lazy and skipped class...
Felt really really guilty when everyone said tat..
I swear will not have it for the second time already~~~ T.T


During the class I attend Dixon say, I so lucky cause Huey Chin's group assignment kick him out and wanted me...
Haha~~ I got little touch when Dixon said tat...
I love my group although some complicated stuffs occurred. (^_^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry la ,sky...
cause of me so u aso dint attended the class...let u feel guilty...really sorry about tat...
sometime i really feel guitly aso cause u changed a lot after 2gether with me la...more worst ad...mayb justine is right la..he say if i wan skipped just skipped myself...
about group 4ever...no comment...
i really feel tat i not belong in tis group....