Monday, March 30, 2009

Wish

30.03.2009.。。。 Monday
I wish u happy everyday..
I with u will free of troubles... (except academic trouble ^_^)
I wish u would feel no worries with me...
N I wish u would shares everything with me
Because I always be by yr side to listen yr words~~

wish Pictures, Images and Photos

Too much wishes already~~
hehe.....
Although I mix with friends, I will care for u also~~
I care bcause u are someone to me~~
Someone special?! wakaka~~~~
Don't worry, ya...
And do think of me always ya... hehe~~~
colorful heart Pictures, Images and Photoscolorful heart Pictures, Images and Photoscolorful heart Pictures, Images and Photos

After wishes, I sudden think of tear~~~

Tear?!
we should let tear do its job in other way~~~
Tear can be shed u feel the happiness too...
When u happy, u can also drop yr precious tear too.
And do remember every drop of tear is precious!!
Do not shed the precious tear for no reason and do leave it for someone u care!
Think positive!!!
Out life should full of colorful not full of tear!
(^_^)~~~(^_^)~~~(^_^)~~~(^_^)
color Pictures, Images and Photoscolorful sky Pictures, Images and Photossmarties Pictures, Images and PhotosColorful Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: