12.03.2009...
I wan someone beside me...
I wan someone comfort me...
I wan someone let me hug....
Someone there for me, but I cannot hug!!!
Cause he not belong to me...
And I cannot be so bad!!!
2day the lecturer gave us back the maths paper...
I get very low mark in it..
I think I need to put more more more effort...
Sometimes, I really don't understand what he is teaching..
The thing I learn from foundation is totally not the same!!!
Now.. really to knock head in it already!!!
I wan someone comfort me...
I wan someone let me hug....
Someone there for me, but I cannot hug!!!
Cause he not belong to me...
And I cannot be so bad!!!
2day the lecturer gave us back the maths paper...
I get very low mark in it..
I think I need to put more more more effort...
Sometimes, I really don't understand what he is teaching..
The thing I learn from foundation is totally not the same!!!
Now.. really to knock head in it already!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment