10.03.2009... Tuesday
I am Happy when with u..
I have no pretending in front of u..
I am a naughty girl...
Many naughty actions had been seen by u...
Thank you for accepting and asking me not to pretend..
Seriously, that is the real me~~!!
Naughty thinking girl~~~ :P
Actually, it is very suffer when pretending..
Need to be good...
Need to be listening to other...
Need to act like a kitten??
wakaka.. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
Thank you for understanding o~~~
Lastly, wanna told u tat:
Brave because of u~~~
(^_^)~~(^_^)~~(^_^)
I am Happy when with u..
I have no pretending in front of u..
I am a naughty girl...
Many naughty actions had been seen by u...
Thank you for accepting and asking me not to pretend..
Seriously, that is the real me~~!!
Naughty thinking girl~~~ :P
Actually, it is very suffer when pretending..
Need to be good...
Need to be listening to other...
Need to act like a kitten??
wakaka.. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
Thank you for understanding o~~~
Lastly, wanna told u tat:
Brave because of u~~~
(^_^)~~(^_^)~~(^_^)
No comments:
Post a Comment