4.4.2009.... Saturday
2day my maths test!I study all the chapter tat include in the test...
I understand the part and the steps of the examples in the notes.
But...
I wonder y I still don't know how to do the question that come out!
y? I think mayb I really a duffer!!!
This few days, I got think about something about changing course...
I scare I cannot do well in the EE course.
My digital electronic.
I understand what is going on and what had been taught, But I always fail in my lab experiment.
Fail= Not suitable
I seriously feel myself is useless person leh!
Maths not good, lab always fail... and no more..
But, this 2 subjects give so much pressure to me...
especially Maths, maths would continue until I graduate and until the forth year.
I seriously so scare!!!
what can I do now is.. Try my Best!!!
Although try still facing the fail, I think I would not give up until I get the final examination result!
Everyone who see this title, pls pray hard for me! I not greedy, I just wan a pass, cgpa of 2.0..
No comments:
Post a Comment