Friday, 5.12.2008, rainy day
I was sick yesterday~~ I slept and slept and slept...
2day felt so much better...
But, something happen..
I very sad...

Cause my dear's mummy likes sending me an order - bring us jalan-jalan when we reach kampar...
She said they will reached at 19, but I probably will be at home on 19 Dec cause after final exam already....
I surely wan to spend time with my family...
They are my love one~~~
I told Sw's mummy already that I going back to hometown, then her replied me:" then who bring us to jalan-jalan when we reach Kampar?"
I don't think this is a request... I took it as order, but I rejected already..
I hope she will understand my situation.!!!
I would like to spend much of my time with family and prepare the things for Christmas together~~~

For me, Christmas is the most important season... I will very cherish every moment in Christmas...
I was sick yesterday~~ I slept and slept and slept...
2day felt so much better...
But, something happen..
I very sad...

Cause my dear's mummy likes sending me an order - bring us jalan-jalan when we reach kampar...
She said they will reached at 19, but I probably will be at home on 19 Dec cause after final exam already....
I surely wan to spend time with my family...
They are my love one~~~
I told Sw's mummy already that I going back to hometown, then her replied me:" then who bring us to jalan-jalan when we reach Kampar?"
I don't think this is a request... I took it as order, but I rejected already..
I hope she will understand my situation.!!!
I would like to spend much of my time with family and prepare the things for Christmas together~~~

For me, Christmas is the most important season... I will very cherish every moment in Christmas...
No comments:
Post a Comment