11.12.2008, Thursday, Normal
2day I am so happy...I Have u back to my soul, Devil...
Since February after our quarrel, we did not talk and sms each other for 10 Months.
U said I had changed in our quarrel, but seriously I did not change.
I still got miss u every moment.
I wan to tell u that after the date when we in the dark, I not dare to go dark place anymore.
This is a fear for me..
I think this is because u are not by my side.
Now, u are my brother...
Cause I had get rejected after yr 18 birthday.
Although get rejected, u still treat me very nice like saying sweet sweet words to me.
U had told me that yr gf will get easy jealous because of me, but u still wan disturb me..
U had told me that yr gf is very sensitive about me, but u still talk to me in front of her...
I am so so happy that now u are back to me to share yr things and mine too...
I like you because u always cheer me up...
Thank you, my dear devil brother...

No comments:
Post a Comment