15.12.2008, Monday, Shinny day
Finally, my daddy knows about Sw...He say :" Y like this one, ask her study then she likes this...A guy may affect her"
I sometimes think I am too fast with him..
A guy which I knows more than 2 months then become my bf ad...
A guy which I never meet before then become my bf ad...
I sometimes I am so silly~~~~
Although some of my friends say :" sw is good...don't leave him"
But, I also have friends say:" Sw is not tat good, he always did not care about yr feeling... Leave him...."
I still with him...
I very scare...
Cause the feeling of make me wanna leave is so strong now...
Seriously I love him~~~
But, I don't know what am I to him...
His parents know about me, but they did not say anything...
I scare because of next year...
I going to Bachelors Degree of Electronic Engineering..
My result is average..
I am not that good in physics..
My friends advise me change course, but I refuse to do so..
"As you choose yr bed, u must lie on it"
It is very true...
I choose the course, so I must be continue as my choice..
Not say I so stubborn...
How would u know the result if u did not put any effort in it?!
I believe I can...
I will not let my parents down...
I will try my best to achieve the basic requirement to continue until graduate...
I will try very hard without complain...
No comments:
Post a Comment