14.12.2008, Sunday, Rainy
2day woke up late because of rainy day....I Sleep like baby for the whole day...
I Had 4get about the Test on Wednesday...
Sweet dream appeared which I wish for everyday...
nice nice nice~~~
But, when I woke up everything just changed~~~
I had absent mind for 2day...
Not able to find the solution to get A....
Is it hard to find a way?
I always remember What other say,
but do they give me the guide way?
I hope everyone will not work in the selfish way...
2day my dear complain me in many ways...
He said I always complain him everyday...
He said I am fat at everytime and everyday...
He even asked other am I fat too...
2day he even say I am a dogg...
A dogg tat always refuse to do in what he say...
A dogg tat always did not bother what he say...
A dogg tat always fight for things which he say....
A doog tat always did not listen to what he say...
I am in sad mood when he said these...
I am dissapointed when he said these...
I get heart broken when he said these...
I get tear in my heart when he said these...
I admit sometimes I am don't wan listen to what he say...
I admit sometimes I am selfish because I care about my phone credits...
I admit sometimes I am angry but I did not say out...
I admit sometimes I am a kind of stubborn girl tat never follow order...
But, I am so mind tat my dear just say I am a dogg..
I mind about my dear always say I am fat...
I mind about my phone credit cause not my money...
I mind about what other say about me especially u ask other am I fat...
As my dear, u should always support me....
If I am fat.
You should say :"u not that fat la"/"Even other say u fat, but for me, u are perfect."
If I am stubborn.
You should say :"Darling, don't be so naughty la, if not , I will hug u tightly"
If I am care about credit.
You should say :"Darling, we should talk less cause our heart always connected one"
If I am angry.
You should say :"Darling, am I made u mad about me? Sayang back lo... Muach"
I just a normal girl, and I have nothing as my wish...
I like my dear as much I like my other thing...
I like my dear as much as my family...
I like my dear as much as the feeling become love...
I like my dear deeply, I hope he likes me deeply too...
I just wish my dear care about me...
I just wish my dear do not sarcastic me...
I just wish my dear be more mature...
I just wish my hear treat me as important as money....
I really broken heart, tear shed in my heart....


1 comment:
sky..dont feel sad la..
he really is a bad guy lo..
how can he say like tat..
u r his dear leh..
how can he say u is a dog...
even it is a joke..also can b accepted by me....
fat...i not think u are fat..for me..u are very slim lo...cause u so tall wat...
honestly la...u really not fat...really...
if he think u are fat..then ask him go to find another one la...
he so thin meh?ceh...
sky...dont sad la...
i always support u....
i aso admit that u really very stubborn st soemtime....should change abit gua...
hehe
happy always....
Post a Comment