Saturday, October 18, 2008

(T.T).... ^/_\^

Saturday, 19.10.2008, rainy day
Early in the morning, rain.. until afternoon.. Stopped a while and rain again... I skipped my blog yesterday,i felt little bit not well. But the things happened yesterday, i may wrote little bit..

Yesterday got 2 hours break time, but I did something hardworking (went to library) and i nearly started a quarrel with someone... Wakaka... i went to MyFC at 2215 and walked to the west lake. I felt really stress after my 3 weeks holiday. Not because of the classes that I must attend. Is because of the friendship. Because of scare she will jealous, so everything also need to aviod and aviod and need to be careful when talking also. Nothing else happend yesterday.

2day, i woke up at 1320 and cooked myself. Then nothing to do other than watch movie, actually I planned to do my toturial but lazy. 1925 went to tesco with motor. I so scared because i drove in the long, dark and cold road. Bought many things, and ate KFC there... This week ad twice KFC, really will became fat fat. Who can help me to o.d (on diet)... I really became fatter and fatter already... HELP~~~
kfc Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: