Tuesday, 14.10.2008... shinny day
2day woke up at 1010 cause class at 1100. So, have to wake up although I am damn lazy. The 1st class was web page design. A lecturer call Edwin came from PJ teach us web page design. He has round and big eyes, big nose, very white tooth, a funny mouth and a round round body. This lecturer can put in good category.
After 2 hours of his class, we went for lunch. After lunch, I met COke who i keep saying his nickname(tall tall one). Feel so happy although he just smile to me. Because I really long time did not see him already. We enter the web page design practical and I had learned so much from the Mr.Edwin. He taught us how to do the web page things. He also said that my class is a fast learner class and continued with "don't know what am I going to teach for the rest of the weeks." (Actually, this is a joke, so.... everyone who see this.. please laugh!!) because if don't know what to teach , why he wan to become a lecturer?
After class went back and slept. Zzz.. No One wanna go dinner with me, so I ate myself. T.T... But the happy thing is Coke find me at MSN. wakaka.. He said he was sick then crap something then off already. At night,2320, SW called me... I accidentally press the reject button, then when I accept tat time, 1st thing he said was "this girl ar.. so terror lo ". Dare to say me like this leh... really too much la.. But, he is someone in my heart, so I just don't bother. (^_^)
Happy things happened 2day. Wish 2moro will have better one~~ @(^_^)@
No comments:
Post a Comment