Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Angry...

Monday. 22.10.2008. Rainy day....Angry Pictures, Images and Photos


I skipped my blog for 2 days, this is because I... this few day nearly started fire with someone...
He is damn crazy and wildness la... After he has a girlfriend, then his mouth suck la... So, I had gave him an alphabet to represent him, tat is "K". K for kanasai(his attitude), K for Kek in cantonese(his personality), K for Kick (kick out from the memory), K for kid(the way he talk) and K for Knock(wish to knock his head to the wall). Angry 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

That day,he n his gf wanted to eat dinner,so they asked us out also. But the thing was I already had my dinner. So, I said I full enough. But he reply:"who ask you eat?" What a crazy and idiot sentence from him. He thought I am his who? Doggy? Ask me eat oli eat? Really don't have a wise mind. Damn It.. REALLY. (sunday)

I planned to go for the game"Treasure Hunt". My friends and I already plan, but someone change her mind at the last minute. This made her bf and her absent for it, then make my group 5 out of 3.Then the problem is her bf blame me that I say ok for absent for the game. WTF.. I think he is BLIND. He did not see the word, "U 2 also cannot done it, so no idea.. Have to cancel". I sent it to his gf, and he is beside. WTF....He REALLY BLIND. He everytime also wan started a fire with me... everytime also wish to quarrel with me... And his word SUCK~~~(Monday)

Why wanna judge a book by its cover? Everyone should have a grade(A,B,C,D n F) from other? I really do not agree with this lo, but someone just did it. I feel like very unexplainable...

No comments: