Thursday. 16/10/2008. Rainy day
2day I went to Uni late.. class started at 0800, but I reached at 0815. After 45 mins, the class end!! I was lack of slept 2day,so I went back for another 3 hours sleep. Class started again at 1300, this time i did not late. Mr.Pet came in and spoke about the course transferring to us. There were around 5 wanna change course. Mr.Pet give us many details about the transferring course. His talk was nearly 20 mins. In the half way of his talk, I had been attacked by stomachache. Wat the ****, really pain leh... I can't stand anymore, so i went to the toilet for 5 mins. I was so worried that I will gave a bad impression to him.
After Mr.Pet's talk, my english lecturer keep talking about maners and the ways on how to be polite. Even the interview thing, she also touched on. I felt like she was talking about me for the whole lecture.I felt very guilt and I felt I so rude at that time, but what can I do? I am sweating in the air-con room and I in pain also... Hope Mr.Pet can understand although he don't know why I went out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment