16.9.2009
Today is the second paper of my final exam....
English for Engineering test!
I felt very scare of this paper.. I fear of lack of time to finish this paper..
This paper is held at new block... BLOCK G!!!
The buildings there are very nice..
I sure the construction of the new building is different from the old block!
I will upload the photos of the new budiling very soon!!!
My coursemate!!! damn not gentleman!!!
I feel so hurt today!!!
KC just embarass me in front of other!!
I drop my file and my papers drop every where~~
I thought one of them might help me to pick up when I adjust the comfortable position to my hand holding paper..
BUT NO ONE OF THEM HELP ME!!!!
After I pick up the papers, one of them said:"If a pretty girl drops the paper, everyone sure fight to pick up those paper!!!" WTF!!!!
Even my boy friend didn't help me to pick up also!!!!
My tear nearly drop but no one know!!! T.T
All also not gentleman at all!!!
After this case, I just keep quiet before and after the exam...
sam, Me n ss eat lunch at 228, then the damn slow boss serve slow service, then my bag place at other table, not the same with Sam sitting and Ss sitting...
Then I jusy ask my bf to take my bag and place the same table as them..
Then, he said:"Aiyo, what also wan me to help!!!"
After I listen, I actually angry but still need to Q-up to pay the rice holding!!!
After paid, I got take my bag, then when I wanna take my bag that time, my bf took ad...
Then, I just say"NO NEED U HELP!!!"
After this, I will never ask him to help me to do anything~~~
So that, he will not say:"WHAT ALSO NEED ME TO HELP!!!" F.O~~~!!!!!
Who care about my feeling??
The sadness inside had come to a conclusion!!!
GUYS NORMALLY ARE NOT GENTLEMAN~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment