090909 special day Wednesday
Saturday is the 1st day of exam..
the subject test.. is in Melay (Pendidikan Moral)
the 2nd subject is English in engineering on 16.09.2009
The 3rd subject is Circuit theory on 17.09.2009...
I very scare of this subject because although I know, I still not very sure that I know..
I have no confidence in this subject.
I very very very scare..
But I will try my best to study and remember all the formulae and proper steps...
the 4th subject is basic electronic on 19.09.2009
I feel this subject will cause me heart attack...
This subject exercise very easy, but the test and test very difficult!!!
Just try my best~~~
the last subject is programming on 28.09.2009
this subject is so much difficult compare foundation time..
haih... this subject I will study during the 9 days holiday~~~
Final, I will soon prepared!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment