Sunday, November 29, 2009

RIP

28.11.2009 Saturday
Blog... Sorry for neglected u for two months...
me have nothing to write nowadays...

During end of october, Jenny's grandpa pass away~~
but her mummy and brother ask me dont tell Jenny anything about that...
Then I just followd wat they said.. although I felt really really bad~~~
But her family worried about her preparation for her exam...
so, they dont wan tell her~~
Zhen Ni, sorry ya~~
I had to kept secret for yr good and yr parents promise...

During the time 15.11.2009, 0542am..
My grandfather pass away...
I missed my programming midtern test...
but luckily I can replace the test but with the more difficult one..
better than cannot replace, right??

During the fifth day, my grandpa pass away...
I dream about him~~~
He walked slowly like normal, but with pile look...
he walked pass by me.. but I called him(in dream)
then after I called, he walked towards me and asked me two question:
How are u and yr family??
and also have u eaten??

Me felt scared and awake~~ but refresh back..
actually he was my grandpa. so nothing to worry about....
I told my family and they said "is a good sign... and mayb he never went to the place u study and now he appear in yr dream to flied arround yr campus for visit..."
^_^... mayb~~ mayb~~~
So...
Rest In Peace, my dearest grand pa~~
If someone ask me.. DO u been love yr Grandpa??
I will answerL"Yes, I do !!"

tear Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: