Do you know that Love word cannot say out so easily?
Do you know that Love can only be said when u sure that u love someone?
And lastly...
Do you know that after Love word be said, you should take responsibility in it?
I had think much before I say I Love you!
I had think of promises that I should give.
I had think about are u the one I should Love.
I had think about are u the one I should spend the rest my life with.
When I make decision, then it had come to a conclusion!
My "I Love You" had said when I sure about my own feeling!
And I did said to u, Swee Seong.
Do you know how long it take for saying out I Love You to U??
I had think lots....
But, finally all the things I think I accepted!!!
And I accepted every parts of u!!!
And had came to conclusion:
No comments:
Post a Comment