12.07.2009
I went back to my hometown~~I received a bad new about my mummy's health~~
I...... I..... I.....
I felt pain in my heart!!!
I wonder y... Y??
I am the last person know about this also~~~
I felt sad and helpless...
I can did nothing to help my mummy~~~
This sadness who knows??
I even did not tell my bff.. One also them also no!!!
There are something tumour in her uterus...
She having serious pain when her period came...
This continue for more than 1 years without checking properly from doctor...
She went for a doctor before, but the doctor said nothing happened...
When she went for the other doctor checking after months, it was too late...
Now, my mummy eat medicine everyday and one pill cost RM120..
One pill can last for 2 days...
One month (30 days/ 2 )*120=RM1800 each month~~
If there are no recover, then the result is need to cut it off...
Just think only, u can feel the pain when female uterus get cut off...
the thing I need to do is... reduce my own expenses...
and also always remind her to take care herself...
U are the queen of my heart~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment