29.07.2009
Now I going to introduction all my coursemate...1) Ong Swee Seong: He is my bf come from Teluk Intan and he got a nooby face but I like it very much...One thing is he is quite scare about losing anything of his property.(1988)
2) Samuel Liew Sun Chean: He is the 1st guy I know in class who come from Ipoh and he is a very "Cincai" person. He is a very helpful guy~~ But, he is very lazy sometimes~~ ^_^(1988)
3) Edmund Leong Wen Jia: He is a genius which ome from Penang. He get 4 flat for the 1st semester. He is not selfish and he is very kind and helpful. He will helps anyone if they ask for his help.(1990)
4) Tan Tin Soon: My class rap come from Melaka. He is not a good guy since I knew him last year(2008). During my foundation year for the whole year, He don't even speak more than 1 sentence to me one day. But now.. everyday.. Sky.. SKy.. send me this.. and help me that.. sweat!! Bad guy!!!!(1990)
5) Tan Kia Chun: He is from Cameron but move to Ipoh when he is form 6. He is the most handsome guy in my class since last sem, but don't know will last for 4 years or not. He is a pro crapper!!! He crap a lots everyday~~ He is very good in mathematics and he come from Ipoh. He start to be lazy since this sem started. Don't know why~~He and Yung Khoon is brother since they are secondary school in Cameron.(1988)
6) Tan Yung Khoon: best brother of Kia Chun. He is a pro crapper too which come from Cameron Highlands. He talk much and know little but he is very good in mathematics also~~ He is a smoker!!! Normal also, right?? Smoke for releasing pressure~~~He is not a bad guy actually, but very naughty guy which like to ka ka cao cao other and like to speak bad words also~~!!!(1988)
7) Lew Wei Bin: He is a very quiet guy which come from Kajang. He is so quiet as he seldom speak or give any opinion. But, one thing I admire is... He got a high EQ!! (Dont know he got act in front of us or not) He very patient in everything and very hardworking too (sometimes).. ^_^ (1988)
8) Chong Yee Jun: He is from foundation but different badge with me because he repeat one subject. He stay at Kampar and every week also went back. He is a nice guy which always attend the class but have a low understanding power.. I hope he can GAMBATEH!!! I like this guy's attitude more than his "Best friend"( BELOW). (1989)
9) Yong Jing Ren: He is in my blacklist come from Ipoh. I put him in blacklist because not only he always skip classes and he is a big bully who always buly Yee Jun(nice guy). Sometimes, he skiped the 1st class then wanna attend the 2nd class.. He will ORDER Yee Jun went home and fetch him. Pity Yee Jun. BAD GUY!!!(1989)
10) Lee Chi Siang: He is come from Teluk Intan and honestly, I got little bit dislike his attitude. I felt that he got little bit proud of himself and soemtimes I feel that he is selfish also. I felt that he sometimes lazy and sometimes very laz!! Because hardworking in sometimes he interested and very lazy in assignment given. I said this because when I same group with him in Moral assignment, he just copy and paste everything without editting it. It SUCK!!(1987)
11) Ray Chong Chi Wei: He is from IPOH and from politechnic. I just feel that he need to put more afford in all his work in a smart way not a hardworking way. He is very hardworking guy as I know cause he always complete his work when asked. But one crazy thing about him is he ate bananas as dinner everyday since last sem until now. (1987)
12) Lean Kah Yong: This guy from PJ.... I have no comment in him!!! Although he is a clever guy, he very damn lazy. I same group with him in assignment, his work done is all from wikipedia and when I print out that time, all the links shown but not the work done. I get very angry about him (very).... I very scare he on9 also because everytime he on9 sure no good news but bad news.. or keep asking me this and that. sweat to him also!!!! (1990)
Got 2 friends who run away run this Electronic Engineering Course. That is Wai Yun Wen and Mervynn.
Wai Yun Wen: He is a cute guy from Ipoh and last time when he still same course with us, he is the elest in the class. Not dare to bully him but because of he is nice guy, Sometimes I bully him a bit. He is very nice friend. Until now, he still got visit us when he is free in Ipoh.(1986)
Mervynn Wong Peng Wen: He is a pro guy in cubic. He is the 1st guy I saw in my real life who play cubic very fast. Before I know his name, I gave him a name called "Turn Turn Turn pro".. hehe ^_^.. Actually, he is a very shy guy also. He always let Tan Tin Soon bully. For my information, he now at Kuala Lumpur waiting for the good news from SIngapore to continue his EE course there.. Hope him ALL THE BEST!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment