Friday, January 23, 2009

Holiday

22.1.2009... Thursday.. Sunny day

2day is the last day for week2.. cause Friday got practical but practical start after Chinese New Year~~~I went home after class finished at 5 o'clock~~~ And I will have one weeks holiday~~~

Yesterday was the 1st time I ate my lunch with my course-mate..
Felt like not bad because I talk lots then they also did not gave me the cold responding....
I ate my lunch with WeiBin, EdmundLeong and Mervyn~~~

After they finish their lunch, Edmund asked me:
"Do U always bring tisu?"
Asked me like tat, what he expecting from me??
TISU??? ANSWER???
I answered him :"you can wash yr hands there..."
Then he said:"As a girl, u should bring yr own tisu and lend others."
I answered him :"In my dictionary,my boyfriend suppose to bring the tisu for me~~~"
I think this is a good answer cause I felt like he wan embarrass me~~
T.T~~~ Felt like he so bad~~~

Anyway, I know tat time will made me understand more about my course-mate~~~

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, GUYS AND ALL MY FRIENDS!!!


happy chinese new year Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: