Wednesday, January 21, 2009

20.01.2009

Tuesday, 20.1.2009, Sunny day

2day, I learned binary digit ( 0 &1).
Last Tuesday, my class had choosen another class rap named Tan Tin Soon...
He is the only guy same foundation with me~~
I think my course mate chosen him because he is big size enough, so that EE will not bullied by other..... Haha~~~ (^_^)
2day, he was late for class... Then I had send a sms for him.... "101010000110101010001111101010001, wake up~~~~"
I think he might understand...
cause he is not a stupid guy~~~~


AT afternoon, Har asked me to fetch her to pay her student bill at Public Bank...
I parked my motor in front of the Public Bank...
When I came out and took my things, police came and placed  SAMAN to other car which not in the parking lots...
I think WaWa's friend might already got one~~!!!!
Adter that, I fetched Har and then we went KFC with Tat Boon...
I could not eat lots.... I just ate a burger...
I don't know!!!!

I went to jogging 2day~~~
Because of long time did not exercise, then I felt like not so comfortable~~~
I went jogging with Yew, TatBoon, ShengWang and two friends of SW...
4get what their name...
Actually, I like don't like the girls too much...
But because of Sheng Wang, I need to be patient...
And also they are Sheng Wans's friend..
Seriously say:
In the fact, every girls will surely easily get jealous with other girls with her boy friend, right??
Therefore, I had started my jealousy, but I have to swallow the jealousy and put it under the oesophagus ....
This is to maintain the relationship between he and I~~~
And I think this is the best I can do, although it is difficult because there are too many girls around him....

No comments: