Sunday, June 2, 2013

Graduating

22.5.2013
The most memorable moment of my life, I officially completed my Bachelor degree of engineering, 4 years of study without failing any subjects and anyone, I felt that the most success moment of my current life.

Since I was in form 4 and form 5, I failed all the additional maths subjects. I always get below 40 marks. Until, the trial exam of SPM, I passed with better result which enable me to apply for engineering course. I sure people would ask, why you still go for engineering field while your result suck?! My answer is I choose engineering course because I wanna challenge myself.

I never interested in any accounting, art and management subjects, I don't know why Maybe because I don't think I suit for these subjects or Maybe I think I am ready for this challenge. Sometimes, I would though of maybe I can be a doctor too because I am quite interest in the surgery,chest opening, wound sewing.... (thinking too much ^_^) Since, 5  years back, I made a decision to become an engineer so, I continue my choice... until now, I finally finish and I feel relief.

UTAR was my dream university since I was young, but after form 5, I enter will not very good result, honestly I was kinda disappointed. After the first time exam, I saw a friend get below the requirement gpa ( pointer 2), he got in probation list which means if he ever fail again and get below gpa 2, he would be terminate from the foundation programme in UTAR. After second exam, he failed to get gpa 2 again, he actually get terminated by UTAR and a letter was sent to his parents to inform their son was terminated by UTAR. It   was shock!! I though UTAR foundation just easy program with easy scoring. Although I passed all the foundation, I was not getting flying color. But, Still I would be able to continue for my Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering.

Although now finish this Bachelor, I know that it is just a beginning to a new chapter of life. Have you heard about
"A Degree cert is a ticket to success"? 
I not totally agree with that because it is unfair to those with diploma cert because every cert is a ticket to success. Many successful people are without cert, they still in the world class successful human list.

Maybe I not passing with flying colors; Maybe I not a smart students; and Maybe I am told not to be in this field before, I just wanna say that Do not Give up when you are down, Do try your best in every tests and Do insist on what choice you had made!! That would leads you to a success path..

 "To be or not to be, that is the question.."--by William Shakespeare.

No comments: