The past weekend, we spent the time in Landshut at Edmund's Osaram friend name Sebastian's house. From the beginning, Sebastian's parents said it was not very convenient for 4 persons to stay in the house, but at last she said ok. So, we stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights. From Regensburg to Landshut, the journey is 1hour and 15 minutes and finally reach the destination.Once we reached the house, the mama, Rita and papa, Wolfgang welcome us friendly. After greeting, we placed the bags and dinner time!! The dinner was so so so so so perfect!!! so many food to choose and there is a BBQ grilled pork meat and I drunk a 0,5l white beer before we went to the Dult festival for another beer. The tradition culture is that only wise beer can be fill in a traditional special glass. It is not polite or against tradition if use the wise beer glass fill with other beer.
After dinner, we went to the Dult festival and there were so many people. There were firework too. Lucky...^_^ Dult festival is the public festival of the city, takes place twice a year in Regensburg that is during early of May and late of August. For Malaysian explanation is Dult festival is the fun fare park which need to pay for every ride and every game. It was great that can visit other countries FunFare (Europe Fare).
After some beer, we all went to challenge the street fighter.. It is very scary when sitting in the middle air with self-turning. Bad new is that ss get not well after the spinning and, vomit and down immediately after back to Sebastian's house and Edmund get car-sick because of the fast drive of Sebastian's father. hahahaha~~~ two sick persons in few hours. But, Edmund always get car-sick. I remember that long time ago, a girl is driving very furiously and Edmund and I and few friends are the passengers in her car. Then, Edmund get car-sick again~~ I think he need more roller coaster. ^_^ Go Genting more, not for the Gambling while is for the Roller coasting...
After Dult, we went back to Sebastian's house and Irina, Sebastian ,me and Pragash played poker. I was the first person that lost all the token in hand. While Irina was the winner. ^_^
Irina and Me. ^_^ I was hoping I have a set of traditional costume too, but too bad.
In Dult (Landshut), Irina and me.. ^_^
The next day morning, Rita and Wolfgang prepared us a full set breakfast~~~ The best breakfast in Germany.. Yum Yum... ^_^ After breakfast, we went to Castle visit.
Nice breakfast. ^_^
Building in Landshut. All looks similar to Building in Rgensburg. The colour and the pattern and arrangement also almost the same.
Castle.. ^_^
Irina's boyfriend follow us to the castle but he went home in the middle of the visit.
Church in the city. Look similar to the church in Regensburg .
Dry fountain.. =.='''
ss and me.. <3 p="p">
After visit the Castle and had some beer, we went back to Sebastian's house and dinner. ^_^ Of course, with beer too, the dinner is so nice although some embarrass thing happened. Rita is beside me while taking the dinner , and she asked me about the main language. Then, I told is depend on races, but she seem had a difficulty on understand my english. But, it is very weird that Irina understands all the things I said but Rita just do not understand my speaking.. T.T I think I have to improve my language speaking. Well, honestly, I felt very pressure and not comfortable while talking to older people. I always worried that I said something wrong or I said something too difficult and I have to explain explain explain and explain and I admit that I dont have so much of patient. Therefore, sometimes I prefer to be quite. But, I felt that it is really easier to communicate with younger generation than older generation. ^_^
Irina, me, ss ,Pragash and Sebastian. We ate the dinner at the outside of the kitchen. His house is really really big. I so envy about that. I wish I have a big house in future. ^_^ After dinner, we planned to go to the concert which Sebastian's friend is playing but too bad it was raining day. Therefore, we had to stay in the house and play cards. The game we playing is that poker. The person that loss all the token is swee seong. Hahaha.. After the poker,we played Rami and terrible thing happened. Finally, I am the winner in the Rami but I did not clear all the cards in any round of the game, I just keep on remain the lowest mark, that is the way I win. From the beginning, Florian (Irina's boyfriend) and I are competing with each other cause in the first round, he and I are the lowest. just 3 marks difference. It is full of fun but the terrible part is that.. keep on waiting and waiting and waiting.. damn boring while waiting.
Poker first. ^_^
Ponies of neighbour and kept opposite of the house.
These are the souvenir we get from Wolfgang (Sebastian's father). Mine is the first, then Pragash, SS and Edmund. Although Wolfgang don't know how to speak english, he did tried to communicate with us and invite us very friendly. Have a fun and memorable trip in Landshut. ^_^
Thank u for everything, Rita and Wolfgang. <3 p="p">
3>
3>3>














No comments:
Post a Comment