Monday, July 16, 2012

14.7.2012

This weekend we visited the Walhalle temple, located up the hill. I climbed the hill and my muscle on the legs pain. The view watched the the temple is very nice. Of course this is the theory of Bitter comes first.
Walhalla is a hall of fame that honours laudable and distinguished Germans, such as politicians, soverigns, scientists ad artist of the German tongue. This hall is above the Danube River, east of Regensburg in Bavaria, Germany. Walhalla is name for Valhale of Norse mythology, conceived in 1807 by Crown Prince Ludwig (King Ludwig statue picture is at the Below). The memorial displays 65 plaques and 130 statue of persons.

Without editing anything. Really nice ... ^_^ 
The Danube River, there are some ship passed by. 
The busts on the top of the roof.

Many visitors during the Weekend
One snap~~ ^_^ 
The Pillars are very large and tall. I looked tiny. ^3^ 
Many face statue with name inside. 
Statue of King Ludwig I --> for more information: click the link--> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_I_of_Bavaria


No comments: