Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sorry, my dearest blog.
I been abandoned you for so long until I forget about yr exit.

I was unhappy on the weekend (15 and 16 June 2012)
I been claimed to be bad person by a good friend.
She suspect and sent me a message saying I am bad person.
It was unfair to me cause the sentence of the words the person said to her was being twisted
and the most ridiculous thing is that
She believe and said I backstab her.
My heart was being hurt
I treated her as my good friend, but she just believed others rumours which not direct from my mouth.

Maybe my sentence might bring harm but that are not what I meant from my heart
If you are not very close to me, I felt is ok..
But...
I hope dearie, you will awake soon
Find those who treat you with their real heart
You may sooner or later find it they just worth you spending whole life to be friend with them.
A real friend will never be afraid to judge you from what you did wrong;
A real friend will never be shy in front of you;
A real friend will never watch you falling without lending his/her hand;
A real friend will never abandon you when you are sad. 

Be Strong but not heartless.
Be Brave but not cruel.
Stay Pretty but not proud.
Stay Gentle but not faking.

I still very cherish you as my good friend. I will always miss you, Dearie.. anime girls friendship Pictures, Images and Photos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDhxKVuVYaY

No comments: