
This is me recently ~~~
I become fatter and fatter~~
I don't know what is the reason~~
I just grow fatter and fatter~~
I become fatter and fatter~~
I don't know what is the reason~~
I just grow fatter and fatter~~
I hope I can get thinner In next half year
I hope I can get good result In next more than one month
I hope I can get good result In next more than one month
I hope my grandma get healthier In tomorrow time
I hope My Hopes come true In next hour



Healthy ever After~~~
4 comments:
my hope is i can get CGPA 3.2+++.....^^
yr hope and my hope not the same ma~~~ :P
main target is the same,but the details are different~~~~
ya ya ... details if almost the same, then I just a mirror of u... and I don't wan be yr shadow ~~
Post a Comment